Are you the person not being able to get a good night's sleep and wake up the next day feeling groggy and still tired? Snoring is the major culprit. Everyone is affected by the person who snore, including his or her bed partner or anyone who sleep with him or her in the same room. Both the sufferer and the affected individual are struggling hard to find ways to do something that will help the person eradicate or lessen the snoring activities, these ways that are natural, non-invasive and something that does not cost too much.
Snoring is a common and annoying problem which changes from one person to the next. The actual cause of snoring must be noted before indulging yourself in choosing an appropriate anti-snore remedy. The following are the identified possible cause of snoring:
1. Sleeping position. Relaxation of the wrong muscles by sleeping on your back limits the airflow while sleeping.
2. Age. As we age, our throat muscles are generally weaker and less defined, so it is harder to recycle air.
3. Gender and Genetics. Generally, men are identified to more likely snore because their airways are narrows, though, 19% of women also snore.
4. Jaw positioning while sleep. Once the jaw bone structure is position in an awkward situation, or loose, it will depress the softer tissues in the throat and the air gap narrows noticeably.
5. Nasal congestion and sinuses. Once your nasal cavity is blocked by congestion, airflow towards the lungs by means of nasal cavity is reduced causing the person to snore.
6. Overweight people. People who were identified as overweight and / or obese or those persons who rarely exercise were also identified as candidate for snoring activities.
7. Alcohol and drugs or medicines. There were certain drugs or medications that may also contribute to snoring problems.
With its patented design and distinct materials made of Solsoft fiber, the Sona Anti-Snore Pillow is the identified solution to the identified problem. It is the only patented, clinically tested and approved pillow to reduce or stop snoring activities as well as treat Mild Apnea by putting the sleeper in a natural and comfortable side sleeping position. With its 10 x 27 x 12 inches contoured design which cradles the head to create optimal breathing pattern facilitates a good night's sleep.
Snoring normally occurs when a person is asleep on their back. The reason behind this is that it causes relaxation of the wrong muscles which inhibit proper airflow. The pillow is designed to free the airway of any blockages and allows the snorer to sleep comfortably. The main structure of the pillow is that it is normally thinner in the middle than they are around the edges.
With an anti snore pillow, the user's head is aligned with the spinal column regardless of the sleep position. When used correctly, the Sona Anti Snore Pillow allows your jaw to be gently rolled forward by gravity, and helps stop your jaw from falling backwards. This position helps to keep your airway open. Mild sleep apnea and snoring are more likely to occur when you are lying on your back. For better results, the Anti Snore Pillow should be used every time you sleep
Another structural feature of the product is that the pillow creates a comfortable added support point in the shoulder blade area of the back which enhances the overall comfort. Upon using the Sona Anti Snore Pillow, it positions the sleeper to lie on either side of your body. The striped side of the pillow should always face the foot-end of the bed. While lying on your side, extend your arm through the open recess under the pillow, so that your head is lying in a slanted position on the pillow.